Michaels TSRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DMControl Plugin
*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 am by torch

» Server Not being released anytime soon..
*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:30 am by torch

» Server Release Date updated...
*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:42 am by Trevor Clash

» sig veryy nice
*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:26 am by Carlito Brigante

» Torch Spartan Underboss App
*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm by Carlito Brigante

» Server Rules - UPDATED
*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 am by Marcus

» Attention Administrators !
*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 am by Trevor Clash

» a
*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 am by Carlito Brigante

» ARP_PoisonMod V1
*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 am by Marcus

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application Empty *Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application

Post by Marcus Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:55 am

In Game Name : Torch Spartan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:10495781

Email (Optional) : glentkeith@hotmail.com

If yes or no would you like a @michaelstsrp email? (Would be firstname @ michaelstsrp.com ex Marcus@MichaelsTSRP.com) No

Xfire (Optional) : torch2

Past Admin Experience : I do not recall

Anyone at Michaels TSRP that has played and is a Well known player can back you up? : Demoz Wintersun, Chad Doyle,

Why should you get it? : I know how to use admin and I do not abuse its privileges unless told to do so, and I give fore warning before I commit to kicking/banning a player, and I am fair to everyone.

Please describe how you would respond to the following scenarios :

2 Individuals start swearing at each other, F - Bomb is dropped multiple times they are starting a HUGE Commotion interfering with others play.

Tell them to stop immediately and if it doesn't work kick one of them if not both and if that continues I would just disable ooc with sv_ooc 0

--

2) Server is chaos EVERYONE is swearing at each other, Not a good environment for new players. What would you do? sv_ooc 0

3) People keep begging you to spawn them items, What do you do? Tell them to stop bothering me and that I'm never going to spawn them items.

3b) What would you do if they dont stop. Warning, Warning kick, 5 min ban, and so on.

4) You see a admin spawning a player $$ or items what do you do? Report to a higher ranked admin

Servers played on before, And all RP Names should be also put into this.
I do not recall

Last edited by Marcus on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://michaelstsrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application Empty Re: *Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application

Post by Marcus Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:56 am

Accepted

I've had good experience with you in the past, Accepted as a beginning admin. Kick / Ban etc. I will keep you updated with things via steam once server is up.

Welcome to the team !

- Marcus

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

*Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application Empty Re: *Accepted* Torch Spartans Admin Application

Post by Marcus Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Could someone do me a favor? Please talk to Torch in Michaels TSRP steam group or on your steam friends list and have him register on the forums.

- Marcus

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Demoz Wintersun Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:51 pm

kk hes online on my friends.....

Demoz Wintersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:25 am

Could you please tell him to register MichaelsTSRP.com I'd like to see him on forums b4 the big release. So he can stay updated etc. I cannot get on forums atm, Pretty busy.

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down