Michaels TSRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DMControl Plugin
*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 am by torch

» Server Not being released anytime soon..
*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:30 am by torch

» Server Release Date updated...
*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:42 am by Trevor Clash

» sig veryy nice
*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:26 am by Carlito Brigante

» Torch Spartan Underboss App
*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm by Carlito Brigante

» Server Rules - UPDATED
*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 am by Marcus

» Attention Administrators !
*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 am by Trevor Clash

» a
*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 am by Carlito Brigante

» ARP_PoisonMod V1
*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 am by Marcus

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application

Go down

*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application Empty *Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application

Post by Marcus Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:53 am

In Game Name : Demoz Wintersun

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:19518362

Email (Optional) : demozwintersun@hotmail.com

If yes or no would you like a @michaelstsrp email? (Would be firstname @ michaelstsrp.com ex Marcus@MichaelsTSRP.com): Yes I would like one, it would be great if it could be demoz@michaelstsrp.com

Xfire (Optional) : Don't Have

Past Admin Experience : I have been admin on 34 servers! I have been Co-owner of 8, and I've been owner of 4!

Anyone at Michaels TSRP that has played and is a Well known player can back you up? : I think, Yeah Michael could probably and some other people I could get to talk with you and vogue for me!

Why should you get it? : I should get admin because I'm a good rp'er. I have an extremely a lot of experience with amxx and computers. I can fix about every problem you throw at me! I can ban dm'ers stop fights and keep all the players on the server rp'ing

Please describe how you would respond to the following scenarios :

2 Individuals start swearing at each other, F - Bomb is dropped multiple times they are starting a HUGE Commotion interfering with others play.

-- I would tell them to chill. If they kept going I would give them one more warning before I kick them. They still fight, I would kick both of them. If they come back and continue to fight 15 min ban for both with reason "Chill" If they come back again and still fight then 2 hour ban!

2) Server is chaos EVERYONE is swearing at each other, Not a good environment for new players. What would you do?

-- First I would tell everyone to shut up and chill, If chaos still happens I would turn off ooc. If they start spamming cnn, I would turn that off to. I would keep them off for about 5 - 10min. When they are enabled again and only a couple of people are still making chaos I would give them 1 more warning, if they will not comply then a kick for each. If they come back and still 15 min ban with reason "Chill" If they come back once again and keep making chaos I will give them a 2 hour ban.

3) People keep begging you to spawn them items, What do you do?

-- I would tell them you have to pay, and I will never give one for free unless instructed by Marcus

3b) What would you do if they dont stop.

-- If they don't stop I would say Calm Down. If they keep going then a kick! If they still a 10 min ban with reason "Stop Begging For A Free Spawn"

4) You see a admin spawning a player $$ or items what do you do?

-- Immediately I would report to the admin to Marcus. If Marcus isn't online I would immediately report Admin Abuse to the forums.

Last edited by Marcus on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://michaelstsrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application Empty Re: *Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application

Post by Marcus Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:53 am

Pending

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

*Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application Empty Re: *Accepted* Demoz Wintersuns Admin Application

Post by Marcus Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:25 am

Accepted, as a Job admin nothing more nothing less.

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down