Michaels TSRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DMControl Plugin
*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 am by torch

» Server Not being released anytime soon..
*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:30 am by torch

» Server Release Date updated...
*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:42 am by Trevor Clash

» sig veryy nice
*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:26 am by Carlito Brigante

» Torch Spartan Underboss App
*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm by Carlito Brigante

» Server Rules - UPDATED
*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 am by Marcus

» Attention Administrators !
*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 am by Trevor Clash

» a
*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 am by Carlito Brigante

» ARP_PoisonMod V1
*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 am by Marcus

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application Empty *Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application

Post by Marcus Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:54 am

In Game Name : Trevor Clash

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:22176487

Email (Optional) : Trevor@michaelstsrp.com

If yes or no would you like a @michaelstsrp email? (Would be firstname @ michaelstsrp.com ex Marcus@MichaelsTSRP.com) yes!

Xfire (Optional) : dont got one

Past Admin Experience : I have been admin on alot of servers. Michaels TSRP, Rock star, Dark Rhelm, Anthony's TSRP, May Field TSRP, and few which we so long ago i don’t know the names of because of how long ago is was.

Anyone at Michaels TSRP that has played and is a Well known player can back you up? : Everyone that knows me will say i am a good rper and a respected admin. You have played with me =)

Why should you get it? : I would like to be admin so that i can give people jobs that are in need of them and also help people rp. I have experienced many dmers who like to ruin the fun and joy of Role Playing. I will watch over everyone and make sure this server is run very smoothly. If i get the admin position i will also suggest things that could possible help the server.

Please describe how you would respond to the following scenarios :

1 Individuals start swearing at each other, F - Bomb is dropped multiple times they are starting a HUGE Commotion interfering with others play.

I would first tell them to calm down and stop the OOC fighting. I would then try to talk to each person about what is going on and what happened. After getting both sides of the arguement i would make changes as needed

--

2) Server is chaos EVERYONE is swearing at each other, Not a good environment for new players. What would you do?

I would do 2 different things depending on how bad it is. 1 i would settle everyone down and just explain to them that there is no need for fighting and its just a game. I would tell them that if the cadalist keeps starting the fights he will get a break. 2nd if it is really bad and i am ignored I will turn off OOC and let everyone cool down.

3) People keep begging you to spawn them items, What do you do?

I tell them that spawning items is a admin abuse and that I am more responsible then that top give out items. I would also just simply ignore the player that is begging for an irrelevent cause.

3b) What would you do if they dont stop.
After ignoring them and if they are still spamming me I will kick them, and if it continues ban.

4) You see a admin spawning a player $$ or items what do you do?

I Immedaitly ask why he is doing that. I will investigate what is really going on. I will most likly ban that admin and report it to you becuase there is never a need to spawn money

Thank you, I hope you see how dedicated i am =). Please ask me for an clarification

Last edited by Marcus on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://michaelstsrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application Empty Re: *Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application

Post by Marcus Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:54 am

Post by marcus :

Okay, Well. Trevor, I'm going to consider placing you as a job admin for now. And maybe move you up. Don't think that Job admin is not important, Because it is you guys help a lot. But this is NOT a final answer, I will provide you with one later this week.

I do want to let you know becasue you do know as well. In the past Michaels TSRP admins have banned a lot of people permanently. This time we are going to Ban players accordingly , Dming can be 12 hours so they can think about it. If they come back then we can ban again for 1 week. I will watch all bANS manually and if a player gets banned for inappropriate behavior 3 times, I will perma ban him. MTSRP is moving onto a new level and is going to act differently, Because we want to up the TSRP community.

After banning a DMER they realize after a few hours how nice the server is and the only server to play on that people are in. They then want to get unbanned this is why I want to give multiple chances.

Again I will reply later this week with my final decision .

Please do not take anything personally, Its just I want to see this server go a certain direction .

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

*Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application Empty Re: *Pending* Trevor Clash's Admin Application

Post by Marcus Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:55 am

Post by trevor :

Sounds good. Yah i have experienced how to ban better with the new servers i have been admining on. I learned alot over the years and i hope i can be on the admin staff to help you with this =)

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Demoz Wintersun Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:17 am

Trevor,

Dude Your A Really Good Rp'er And A Really Good Admin! I Hope Your Accepted!!!!!

Demoz Wintersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Clash Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:50 am

Thanks demoz, same to you. Marcus and I have had our ups and downs, i dont blame him thinking twice about me. However, when he sees the maturity i have gained Im sure he will like it =)
Trevor Clash
Trevor Clash

http://www.MichaelsTSRP.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Trevor,

I will be starting you as a Beg. Admin , Kick + Ban, If abused you will be banned from Michaels TSRP, Not just MTSRP but all Go-Networks servers. (This applies to everyone)

Thanks,

Marcus

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Demoz Wintersun Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:56 pm

But doesn't this mean he won't get his organization cause you accepted his organization to! And a orgainzation leader as admin, Didn't you make Carlito decide between so I think it's only fair with Trevor to!

Demoz Wintersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:33 am

Demoz,

Please research before posting, Thank You.

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Clash Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:15 am

Ok thanks marcus for the update, wont be abused **Promise**
Trevor Clash
Trevor Clash

http://www.MichaelsTSRP.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down