Michaels TSRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DMControl Plugin
Brigante Family EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 am by torch

» Server Not being released anytime soon..
Brigante Family EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:30 am by torch

» Server Release Date updated...
Brigante Family EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:42 am by Trevor Clash

» sig veryy nice
Brigante Family EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:26 am by Carlito Brigante

» Torch Spartan Underboss App
Brigante Family EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm by Carlito Brigante

» Server Rules - UPDATED
Brigante Family EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 am by Marcus

» Attention Administrators !
Brigante Family EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 am by Trevor Clash

» a
Brigante Family EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 am by Carlito Brigante

» ARP_PoisonMod V1
Brigante Family EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 am by Marcus

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Brigante Family

4 posters

Go down

Brigante Family Empty Brigante Family

Post by Carlito Brigante Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:56 am

Leader Name(s): Carlito Brigante

Leader SteamID(s): I will get you the steam Ids next time im on TS

Organization Name: Brigante Family

Organization History: Organized Crime on Michaels last grand opening, No bad talk of family, kept away from trouble with cops. Crime was at a low, well killing that is. Selling of Drugs, Weapons, Alcohol, and other illegal items was at a good sale and was not found out.

How Will This Organization Benefit The Server?: We will give the cops a reason to do their job and we will provide jobs for many old and new players. We will make money and sell items to anyone willing to buy giving players a chance to get something that was 5000 for 3800. Benefiting the player. We will not cause lots of killings or order them to be done unless absolutly needed which i will go into further detail later in this application.

Ranks / Pay / Jobright (Max Pay = ?): If the max is to change I will re-do the pay.
Don Brigante: (dont know max) $150 - Leader of the Family
Brigante Underboss: $140 - Will take over as temp. Leader if the Don is injured or dead(gone from server)
Brigante Mademan: $130 - A mademan or higher can not be touched by anyother family or our selves unless there is a sit down with the crim bosses. They must all agree to the exacution of the member (Yes the players will be killed in game but this is basically saying by exacution we mean removing his job, and when we remove his job we wont say your fired. We will wack him and then take his job rights.)
Brigante Hitman: $120 He will take out any hits we would like to have done on other members or others who have done wrong to the family.
Brigante Dealer: $110 He will be on the streat dealing the illegal extremities (weapons, drugs, alcohol, ect.)
Brigante Guard: $100 He will guard the Don and the Underboss and also take out any muscle work such as getting something or delivering a message or even LoanSharking.

Illegal / Legal /Business: Illegal Business

Please describe how you would respond to the following scenarios :

(1. One of your members is caught dm'ing. What do you do with him?: Get a sit down with him, under my authority he must apologize in OOC, he also will have to find and talk to an admin and make things right. I will also most definatly talk to him and sculd him if that wasn't clear above.
(1b. What do you do if they do not stop dm'ing?: 1 Warning, Sculding, Ect is enough I do not tolerate dming to give my orginization a bad name. I will have another sit down, I will have a guard with me and he will be wacked and removed of job rights, preferobly 2 shots to the head.

(2. One of your members is caught breaking the organization rules. What do you do?: Absolutley no mercy, wacked and removed. You may think this is very strict and over doing it but if i have it like this they will respect me, the orginization, and their position and will not cross the line. We will be at the top of crime.

How Members Get Promoted: Noticeable duties at their positon such as doing them correctly, getting them done, and no witnesses Wink. I will most likely never jump a rank for someone. They will have to go from the bottom to the top just like everyone else unless its a starting leader which is the Don and Underboss. They will be promoted with a sermiony at the hideout.

Organization Rules:
(1. All weapons, drugs, alcohol, and other extremities are sold to the public and not other Brigante Family Members.
(2. Only the Don can make the decision of wether an item can be destributed for the families needs, such as weapons.
(3. No members will be aloud to use drugs, doing this will be definite removal of family.
(4. Smugling will be shown no mercy and will be removed from the family.
(5. Other money making cuts, such as maybe owning a club will be aloud but %30 of the prophet will be given to the Don for expences of the family not for himself.
(6. Hits will only be issued by the Don or the Underboss if the Don gives the Underboss rights to do so.
(7. A state of war can ONLY be desided by the Don, Any members starting a War even the underboss, will be removed.
(8. Killing of inocent bistandards in maybe a raid or some situation will result in punishment from the family even if it was on accident (when i say killing of inocent bistandards i dont mean DM, ive stated my desicion on that)
(9. A standard weapon will be decided by the Don and the Underboss. The weapon will most likely be supressed, such as a Beretta m9 Supressed.
(10. Heavy duty weapons (Shotguns,SMGs,Assualt Rifles, and Bigger) will NOT be aloud to be carried out side the hideout unless the individual is given permission by the Don or Underboss, or we are at a state of war.
(11. All members will have to sell a certain amount of items. It will be kept track of on the Orginization forums section. This will be hidden from other regular forum members.

Extra Comments: I will do my very (and i mean very) best to keep from Wars happening. It does effect my business and my buyers. I want to run this business to make money and rule the streets. Not to kill. I will if I think it needs to be done. A War will only be started if a rival family not necisarily an enemy, is selling items on our turf, such as infront of our hideout or killing people on our turf. Now im not gonna go start a war because that happened one time, but if I go have a sitdown with the leader of that family and he says fuck you burn in hell. I will take that personally and think that he is not gonna stop his dirty work on my turf. A war will have no DMing, at least not from my men. I will not kill any opposing members unless they are on my turf doing those things we are at war for. Im not gonna kill him if he runs by the street. If he comes up to the hideout wile we are at a state of war, yelling and cursing we will not kill him right away but take him in. Torture him and make him plead for mercy then kill him.
Sincerly,
Carlito Brigante

Last edited by Carlito Brigante on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Carlito Brigante
Carlito Brigante

Back to top Go down

Brigante Family Empty Re: Brigante Family

Post by Marcus Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:05 am

Approved - Organization will most likely not start right away, I do need to install drug mod then I will put into order this org.

I am going to be very strict on Orgs, You need to follow all rules. And NO Dming, Make sure you hire reliable people because DM 2 times and your Org is done, only way to get it is to make a new application .

Orgs will be supervised to the max. But I've seen this org in order and think it will do good for the community,

If anyone has any feedback please feel free to post.

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://michaelstsrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demoz Wintersun Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:06 am

Love The Idea Looks Like A Great Organization. Good To RP With You Guys!

Demoz Wintersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:42 am

Carlito Brigante Has decided to take the ORG not the administration role.

Max Pay 250 . Please update.

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito Brigante Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:00 pm

That was actually a very difficult desicion but I will update the payrole.

EDITED - Alright, payrole edited, thanks
Carlito Brigante
Carlito Brigante

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:48 pm

Carlito, I'm considering starting you off as a Kick ban admin, This is not a final decision will let you know when I decide. I do thank you very much for being the first org applying/ getting accepted. And I do like your rp skills.

Warm Regards,

Marcus

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:36 am

Sorry, Max pay has changed to 150, Final decision please update pays ASAP

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito Brigante Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:24 am

rgr

EDITED- Ok, payrole has been changed, If you don't like the pay I understand. Im not to used to setting 150 as max so its a little different, but just post if you want the pay spread out more between ranks.

Regards,
Don Brigante
Carlito Brigante
Carlito Brigante

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:21 am

Thats good thanks much ! Pays me be edited by sending me a email, Also Would you like a email I can make it end like @Brigante.go-networks.net Please let me know,

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito Brigante Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:57 am

Sure, Brigante isnt my real name, but thats fine. It'll be cool
Carlito Brigante
Carlito Brigante

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:58 am

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:59 am

Check private messages soon with info.

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito Brigante Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:00 am

rgr
Carlito Brigante
Carlito Brigante

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Clash Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:16 am

Hey if u only sell drugs ill do only guns so we allies
Trevor Clash
Trevor Clash

http://www.MichaelsTSRP.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito Brigante Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:55 am

But i dont only sell drugs
Carlito Brigante
Carlito Brigante

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito Brigante Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:56 am

I wont bend my business for yours. No exceptions. But Again, PM me a sitdown time on The Server. We'll sit down in the diner and talk about business and the whole situation.
Carlito Brigante
Carlito Brigante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down