Michaels TSRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DMControl Plugin
*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 am by torch

» Server Not being released anytime soon..
*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:30 am by torch

» Server Release Date updated...
*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:42 am by Trevor Clash

» sig veryy nice
*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:26 am by Carlito Brigante

» Torch Spartan Underboss App
*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm by Carlito Brigante

» Server Rules - UPDATED
*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 am by Marcus

» Attention Administrators !
*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 am by Trevor Clash

» a
*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 am by Carlito Brigante

» ARP_PoisonMod V1
*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 am by Marcus

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application.

3 posters

Go down

*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application. Empty *Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application.

Post by John Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:05 am

In Game Name : John Mozzerello

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:5334539

Email (Optional) : fizzie20@hotmail.com

If yes or no would you like a @michaelstsrp email? (Would be firstname @ michaelstsrp.com ex Marcus@MichaelsTSRP.com) Yes Smile

Xfire (Optional) : gizistheshiz

Past Admin Experience : About a year or two ago I owned a TSRP server named John Mozzerellos RP or something along those lines, and I was admin on a couple other servers that I can't really remember.

Anyone at Michaels TSRP that has played and is a Well known player can back you up? : Nope, I quit a while back and am looking for a server to get settled into. I'm not really asking for admin right away, just for a good server to start out at and work my way up.

Why should you get it? : Well I figure I am a responsible RPer, and a good one too! The only real reason I would want it is for DMers, or for people that don't have jobs. I would like to earn my own job.

Please describe how you would respond to the following scenarios :

2 Individuals start swearing at each other, F - Bomb is dropped multiple times they are starting a HUGE Commotion interfering with others play.
NON-RP situation, I would warn them both, then if they continue I would kick them, if they come back and continue, 15-30min ban, and if they continue the ban time increases.

As in an RP situation? Well that would be considered public indecency and both players would be warned, and if they continue, fined.--

2) Server is chaos EVERYONE is swearing at each other, Not a good environment for new players. What would you do?
I can't tell if you guys are talking about an RP situation or not, but I will just answer for NON-RP. I would start giving out warnings, and if they keep yelling or whatnot in OOC, then I would kick, and it would just keep increasing until they stop.

3) People keep begging you to spawn them items, What do you do?
I wouldn't spawn anybody items without the server owners permission.

3b) What would you do if they dont stop.
Kicked for spamming an admin!

4) You see a admin spawning a player $$ or items what do you do?
Ask the server owner if he has permission to be doing so.

Thank you very much for your time! If you need anymore contact information you can msn or aim me @ fizzie20@hotmail.com or nukethescool.

John

Back to top Go down

*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application. Empty Re: *Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application.

Post by Demoz Wintersun Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:07 am

I think you need to play on the server more. I haven't seen you play it once. So maybe play it for about a week or so then apply! But it isn't my decision so....

Demoz Wintersun

Back to top Go down

*Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application. Empty Re: *Denied* John Mozzerellos Admin Application.

Post by John Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:14 am

Yeah I know, but isn't the server under construction?

John

Back to top Go down

Post by John Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:16 am

And like I said, I played like a year or two ago and quit because all the servers were dying, I joined an RP server today called underground something and it was a bunch of people DMing and using c4 to blow up doors. I hope this server is different!

John

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:35 am

First, Demoz How could you see him in server? Its not officially live.

John, I'm sorry but I didn't find your application to fit the criteria I'm looking for.

If you start playing when its live (See update and announcements section for date) And your on a lot and I hear good things I'll reconsider this application .

Denied

- Marcus

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://michaelstsrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demoz Wintersun Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:39 am

Yeah I hate UnderGround Networks, but as I was saying you might wanna play for a little while before you apply for admin. Cause the other people that have made applications played this server before it was shut down for a while. So all I'm saying is you might wanna play on the server for a while! But as I said before thats my opinion, It's Marcus's choice!

Thanks,
Demoz Wintersun
Job Administrator
Contact Me For An E Job
Email Me At: demoz@michaelstsrp.com

Demoz Wintersun

Back to top Go down

Post by John Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:59 am

Well Marcus is there someway I can contact you? via steam or xfire.

John

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:19 am

Added you on xfire.

Marcus
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://michaelstsrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down